Monday, August 18, 2008

Words

I keep forgetting to mention Luke's first few words. We are counting his official first word as "go"....he started saying that about a month ago, but has not been saying it much lately. He is consistently saying "done" or "all done" when he is done eating, which is a great improvement over throwing his milk and/or food on the floor! He loves to say "mama" and sometimes "dada" but we are not really sure if he clearly associates those names with Vic and me. In fact, the other day at a friend's house, Luke was banging on the refrigerator yelling "mama!", so I am a little offended that he has me confused with a large appliance!! Really, as I have long suspected, I think Luke just associates yelling mama with getting food :-)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yea for Luke's talking! Mark's first word was "uh-oh" which gets a lot of use these days!