Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Step!

Well Luke took his first official step last night! He only took one step, but he did it twice. Today, he of course, is refusing to take any more steps. This is how Luke has usually done things....he shows us once that he can do something (as if to say, "Get off my back mommy, I can do it!") and then he doesn't do it again for a long time. So we'll see, it might be 6 more months before he is running around. We didn't get a picture, but if he starts taking more steps, we'll try to get one :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Luke! Soon you can keep up with Sterling...better start climbing too. We can't wait to see you soon!

Nana said...

Yea! The first step is the hardest. I'm with Luke. Since I broke my foot, I only put my best foot forward. OK, no more. Maybe Luke is going to skip walking and go right to running when he is ready. He is precious.
Sherrill