Friday, October 24, 2008

You know you are getting older when.....

Vic, Luke and I had a really fun trip to College Station today. We visited Uncle Andy and had fun eating at our favorite places and walking around campus. We already feel old walking around campus having a child with us, but this really took the cake. We were on an elevator and Vic asked the girl (college student) in the elevator with us if she was getting off on the same floor as us, and she replied "Yes sir"!....Vic was appalled that someone referred to him as a "sir", and of course my brother and I gave him a hard time about this the rest of the day. Oh well, when I was in college, I thought people married with kids were old too. Here are a couple pictures from today...


Luke LOVES water, and he spent a long time trying to figure out a way to get into the fountain, fortunately, he did not succeed!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend even if you are old. Also, I like your outfit - very cute (not so much Luke's though...it's the wrong color).