Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!


If you know Vic and I at all, you know we love decorating for Christmas. Even though Christmas was fun last year, we have really been looking forward to it this year since Luke can do so much more. We decorated our tree this morning, and I of course had high hopes of getting cute pictures of Luke putting his own special ornaments (i.e. unbreakable and without choking hazards!) on the tree. That of course did not happen. Luke did have fun....hoarding the ornaments in his own special pile, hiding them in his toy bins and ripping ornaments off the tree as fast as we could put them on. Oh well, we are thankful for a happy healthy one year old this Christmas season and we'll just keep the important ornaments out of his reach!
Hmm...which one should I grab next?
I got it!
Maybe mom and dad won't notice my own pile of ornaments!


This is the only picture that came close to what I was trying to get!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! Luke could give Kirby a run for his money at dismantling a Christmas tree!