Friday, March 6, 2009

Luke is going to be a ......


Big Brother!!! I am not sure how excited Luke is (actually he has no clue), but we hope he will be excited when the baby comes. I am 12 weeks along and due September 18th and we are very excited to add another child to the family!
We told our families a few weeks ago and here are some of my favorite quotes from my brothers regarding the situation: (actually these are all from Andy, Matthew's comment wasn't blog appropriate!)
"But you just got un-pregnant!"
"I am still trying to get used to one nephew, and he can't even say my name yet"
"I can't wait to make fun of you again for getting fat and eating all my food"
"Can you try to have this baby on a saturday?"

2 comments:

The Hadley's said...

YAY for Luke!!! By the way, I got the same shirt for the boys to wear to the hospital after Jude is born. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Luke will be a great big brother....I hope you get a girl this time :)