Thursday, November 19, 2009

Abigail is 2 months old!


My first picture of her smiling!

It is hard to believe Abigail turned 2 months old yesterday! I took her in for her check-up yesterday (It was my first time taking 2 kids to the doctor's office at once....I hope to not have to do that again!). Abigail weighed 10 pounds 8 ounces (50th %) and was in the 75th% for height. She is smiling a lot more and starting to hold her head up better. Abigail is starting to show she might have a strong will like her brother - she wants things her way, refusing to take a bottle and screaming when she doesn't get food fast enough! However, she is still a pretty easy baby, sleeping usually a 6-8 hour stretch at night and very happy during the day.

She also likes her playmat and is doing really well at holding onto things. I have to help her grasp things to begin with, but she will hold on for a long time!

No comments: