Friday, January 1, 2010

It came....

Unfortunately my 30th birthday came today and I am not too happy about it, but who could be sad for long when I have these two wonderful munchkins to keep me young???

To make myself feel better about the new decade I have entered, I have made a list of things I have now at 30 that I did not have at 20....

1) a fantastic husband that I only dreamed about at 20!

2) 2 beautiful children (hard to tell from this picture!)

3) a college degree

4) a home (much better than the dorm room I lived in at 20)

5) a wonderful church family

6) close friends I have made as an "adult" but also more years with friends I knew at 20

7) actual money in the bank, not just aggiebucks

8) an interest in sports other than figure skating and gymnastics

9) a greater appreciation for my parents since becoming one myself (this will probably come as a surprise to them)

10) a few gray hairs, but about 10 less pounds - woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! You're even more beautiful (inside and out) than you were at 20! I love you!

Unknown said...

I am in complete agreement with Jessica....you can cook now too (just a little something to add to your list :)