Sunday, April 18, 2010

7 months!

Abigail is 7 months old today, and this age is so fun! She loves sitting on the floor and playing with toys. To Luke's dismay, she is also enjoying reaching out and grabbing his toys! Abby had a big month - she started eating baby food (this is going slowly, she is definitely not as big of an eater as her brother!), she is constantly rolling around and has been making more sounds. She says something consistently that sounds like da da, so I fear that her first word may not be mama!
I was so excited for Abby to wear this dress today - my college roommate, Sarah, MADE it. I have no idea how you do that, I cannot sew a button! It is so pretty and she received many compliments on it this morning. Thank you Sarah for taking the time to do something so special for us :-)



Yesterday, I had a MOPS event all day, so Vic took Luke to Brazos Bend Park in search of alligators. Luke got to pet a little alligator and take a nature walk. Vic said that the guided nature walk was too slow and too educational (I didn't know there was such a thing?) for Luke, but I thought Vic did a great job in finding something fun and new to do together.





1 comment:

Jodi said...

I agree, 7 months is a lot of fun. And wow, what a fabulous trip you took! I'm so jealous!