Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where did the year go?

Today was Luke's last day of preschool for the year. I remember the first day, I was so sad that he was old enough for preschool and that he would not be with me every day.... but I got over that as quickly as everyone told me I would! I was sad today in a different way, the year went by so fast and I know each year will probably go by even faster. So I am looking forward to a summer with lots of time together, at least until next week when we start potty training!
As happy as Luke was to get out of school.....

His teachers look even more excited this is the last day!!


Yesterday we visited Jessica, Sterling and Kate. It is much too difficult to get a picture of the boys together, but I can still manage a picture of the girls, they had a lot of fun :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abby looks so cute in that picture! But of course Kate is too busy chewing the oh-so-popular baby appropriate helicopter. Hope you survived Day #1 today!