Friday, October 8, 2010

Dewberry Farms

We took our annual trip to Dewberry Farms with our MOPS group, and we had a blast! I love outdoor field trips - my kids do best in an open environment where they can run, get dirty and be loud :-) They enjoyed seeing animals, picking pumpkins, climbing in the hay and playing with friends, I can't wait to go back next year!





Exploring and playing on the farm





Jessica joined us with Kate and Sterling, Luke had a great time playing with Sterling!





Casey and Aaron were able to enjoy the trip too! I think Casey and I were more excited than the babies though :-)

On the hayride to pick pumpkins, except there was no hay this year....too many allergies



Large inflatable areas where the kids can jump (not the mommies - which I found out when they nicely yelled at me that the inflatable were not designed for adults!)


My little monkey swinging from the rope at the haystack








What a great day!!


Just for fun, this is Luke and me when we came 2 years ago to our first Dewberry Farms visit...time goes by too fast!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You got some great pictures! Thanks for inviting us. We loved it. The next day while I was at work Sterling kept telling Ryan how much he loved Dewberry Farm, so maybe we can join you again!

Unknown said...

I love Abby's outfit!