Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gymnastics!





Abby started gymnastics today!! I have looked forward to buying her a leotard since she was born. Abby had lots of fun, she ran right in and wanted to run and jump on everything. Unfortunately, she had no interest in following directions or waiting her turn. I also did not realize that this was a class that the parents participate in. I understand now why they do, I spent 45 minutes chasing after Abby, holding her while she was kicking and screaming because she didn't want to wait her turn, walking across the balance beam and jumping with her on the trampoline. I was not prepared for getting a workout! The other moms were super nice, and all assured me that it took some time for the kids to understand the routine and follow instructions....easy for them to say! It will be nice for Abby and I to have a fun activity to participate in together!


I didn't get any good pictures, this is blurry because she RAN onto the floor and helped herself to all of the equipment.




Each child had a turn in the harness where they were lifted up so they could jump high and swing, Abby loved it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I like how she has the "ta-da" move down even before class starts.