Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our anniversary

Today Vic and I are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary, it is so hard to believe that 6 years have gone by, and they have all been wonderful!! Anniversaries are very different with a baby around, but we are fortunate to have great babysitters (i.e. Luke's grandparents) that helped out last night so Vic and I could enjoy a quiet dinner out. We have actually had a very hectic weekend, we bought a new car yesterday! Again, we were fortunate we had grandparents around because after taking Luke to one dealership and trying to look at and test drive cars, we knew that wasn't going to be a fun experience, so we dropped him off at Vic's parents house and kept shopping. It is my very first new car to own, and I love it (it's a ford expedition). I have always driven a car, so I am getting used to driving a big suv, but I am really happy with what we picked out. And I know everyone really just cares about Luke, not us, so I will make sure and post some pictures of Luke and his latest activities :-)


The new car :-)



Luke playing in the tub, we finally took him out of the baby tub and just let him play in the big tub, he loves it!


Luke loves this little tiger we got him at the san antonio zoo. He has figured out the best way for him to carry a toy and crawl at the same time is of course to carry it in his mouth!! He crawled all over the house with the tiger hanging out of his mouth :-) Also, I didn't get a picture, but Luke crawled all the way up our stairs today (with us closely behind). Thank goodness we have gates on the stairs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a good date last night, riding in your new car. Luke looks so cute with the tiger in his mouth!