Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Need window screens

I thought I would open up the windows in the living room this afternoon because Luke loves looking outside and the weather was warm. It has been a while since I have opened the windows and apparently the last time was before Luke was so mobile. I unfortunately neglected to see that these windows don't have screens on them, so as soon as I opened them, where did Luke go? Out the window of course! I had to run out the front door to catch him, then I let him come back in and do it again so I could get a picture. Then, when I lowered the windows so he couldn't get out, he got his head stuck! When he realized that wouldn't work, he tried to back out of them and got his legs stuck. We won't be opening the windows again any time soon.



Maybe mom won't notice me!

(should I be worried about Luke trying to sneak out when he is a teenager?)

See ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! He's even sneakier than Kirby when he tries to escape out the windows.

Unknown said...

I would be terrified for the teenage years...