Sunday, May 10, 2009

Big week!

First of all, happy mother's day! I especially hope my mom, mother-in-law and all of my mommy friends are having a wonderful day! Luke has been very sweet to me today, I have received many hugs and kisses - I don't know what Vic told him, but we need to have this day more often!

We had a big week last week! I think we have already told everyone we know (and some people we don't!) that we are having a baby girl!! I am so excited, I couldn't even believe it when the lady told me our son was going to have a little sister. Everything on the ultrasound looked great and is developing properly and we are so thankful for that. A lot of people have asked about names, and we are sticking with our original girl name that we had picked out before we knew that Luke was a boy, and we are going to name her Abigail. We have been trying all week to get Luke to say "Abby", no luck yet, but we have 4 more months to work on that!

At the end of the week, we took a family trip to San Antonio along with all of Luke's grandparents. We had a great time going to the riverwalk, eating lots of mexican food (Luke and Daddy's favorite!) and then going to Sea World! It was super hot, but we had a great time and I think Luke really had fun....he has been carrying around his little shamu ever since we got home :-) Here are some pictures from our week....
Luke loved having his picture taken with Shamu!
Luke pointing out the penguins
Luke watching the Shamu show, he actually did really well watching the shows. It definitely helped that he had 6 people's laps to choose sitting in though!

Luke loved being serenaded by the mariachi band!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the name Abigail. That was the name of my favorite doll growing up. Guess we will have to take it off our name list now :)