Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow day...with no snow

It was predicted yesterday that we would be getting snow.... well none came, which left me with a crying 3 year old who was upset because he had already described in detail how he was going to decorate his snowman. So, fortunately Vic was home today and we were able to salvage the no-snow-day with some fun activities :-)
First was pin-the-nose-on-the-snowman....this was a big hit with everyone in the family!






Then we wrapped Luke up in toilet paper to look like a snowman....


Then used the toilet paper to make snow balls and throw them at each other....


And my favorite - snowman brownies!


I would have preferred a little snow, but am thankful for a fun day with my family :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome Mommy to the rescue day! I love all the activities you guys came up with, maybe you should have an annual "snow day" event :)

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm impressed at all the great ideas you had!