Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Children's museum

Today, Luke and I met up with Jessica and Sterling for an outing to the children's museum. Luke has only been one time before and he was only about 6 months old that time. The most surprising thing to me was to see that Luke and Sterling are really outgrowing the "tots" area at the museum and were much more interested in running around in the older kids areas, although this kept Jessica and I very busy trying to chase after them!! We had fun though, it just makes me a little sad to see how fast Luke has grown. Luke's favorite activity of the day was banging on the cash register in the grocery store area at the museum, I finally had to just drag him away from it when it was time to eat lunch! Here are some pictures...


It was nearly impossible to get a picture of Luke and Sterling together, this was the best I could do when they were both sitting in the car



Walking on the trail in the tots area

Selecting fruits for his basket at the grocery store



Luke's favorite, the cash register!

Just for some perspective, here was Luke playing at the museum almost a year ago

No comments: