Monday, December 15, 2008

Thud!

Thud, that is what I heard this morning on my way to get Luke out of his crib.....which Ithen realized he decided that mommy is not necessary to get out of the crib if you can just jump out yourself! Ahhhh! I don't know who was more freaked out to see Luke on the floor, me or him! He was ok though, he cried for a couple minutes, then just wanted down to play. Vic left to go out of town this morning, so when he gets back, he will be converting the crib to the toddler bed, not something we were planning on this soon. Well, thanks to Nana and PawPaw for purchasing the convertible crib so we can continue to use it, otherwise we would have gotten very little use out of the crib!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a strong boy. He must have really wanted to see you. I bet he does great in a toddler bed.

Rebecca and Vic said...

I'm glad you're optimistic about the toddler bed Cindy because I am not!! :-)

Unknown said...

So I'm assuming he is definitely okay after the early phone call I got? Just kidding, you know you can call me anytime and you know I would do the same :)

Glad the "thud" caused no harm!
Can't wait to see you both tomorrow.