Saturday, December 27, 2008

Eating with a fork!

We were eating spaghetti tonight and Luke seemed to have trouble with the noodles slipping out of his hands, so I decided to give him a fork and see what he did. You would never have known it was his first time to use a fork, he just dug right in and kept eating!! I was very surprised since our attempts with a spoon have not gone well. I am mainly just writing about this because he was so proud of himself and I thought these pictures were too cute not to post :-)







We have come a long way in a year, here was Luke eating on Christmas day last year. He wasn't too sure about eating anything but milk, he sure has changed his mind since then!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Luke!

Jodi said...

Wow! Maybe I should try a fork with Mark, our spoon use isn't so good either. Looks like you had a fun Christmas!