Friday, December 4, 2009

SNOW!


I can't believe I grew up in Houston and hardly ever saw snow, and we have now seen it 2 years in a row! So today when we got home from MOPS, I did what any good mother would do.....I tossed my newborn into the swing where she was warm and snug, threw a jacket on Luke and dragged him outside so we could play in the snow!! Although Luke was more interested in playing with the Christmas lights than the snow, I did get him to throw snowballs with me and we had a great time!
Luke's 1st snowball!!
Abby was scared I might try to drag her outside to play in the snow too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Your snow stuck a little better than ours, and Luke's lucky to have gloves. Sterling and I had to play with it with bare hands. (I have gloves, but he doesn't so I felt it wasn't fair for only me to have warm hands!)

Rebecca and Vic said...

Don't worry Jessica - Luke doesn't have gloves either - those were some old gloves of mine that I just tried to shove on his hands so they wouldn't get too cold!! :-)