Sunday, December 20, 2009

We're #1!!

I just have to post this because I am really proud of Vic....due to his hard work in putting out Christmas decorations this year, we won first place in our neighborhood decorating contest!! I honestly don't know if I have ever seen Vic get so excited when they came to our door last night to tell us, way to go Vic! Now we have this really big lighted "1" in our yard that they gave us....I am afraid our neighbors won't know what this is for and just think we put it out out there to brag about ourselves, I hope not!


Has anyone ever seen Vic look so happy?


And because most people really just care about the kids, here are a few pictures of them from this weekend...


Abby in her rufflebutts :-)




Luke playing with his new bubble gun at Nana's house



The kids playing outside today, Luke loves (to mess up) big piles of leaves!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the contest! The lights and nativity look great! And I love the rufflebutts and leaves pictures.

Cindy said...

Love Vic's look of victory. We will be driving by to see what #1 looks like.