Thursday, March 25, 2010

6 months!

Wow, where has 6 months gone? As you can see, Abby is enjoying playing with baby food, but not really eating it. I took her for her 6 month check-up today and she was 15 lbs. 4 oz. (25-50th%) and 27 inches long (90th%). Abby is doing lots of new things these days, she can roll from front to back and back to front, she can sit up unassisted for a short time, and she makes lots of noises (I have a feeling she is going to talk much younger than Luke). Abby also likes to grab anything and everything in sight.....Luke doesn't like this at all! Most of all, Abby just likes attention, I think calling her a princess all the time has already gone to her head.



In other VERY exciting news - Luke actually went to the bathroom in the toilet for the very first time today!!!!!!! I screamed and jumped so much that I think I scared him and he may never do it again!!! I was so proud of him though because he told me all on his own that he needed to go (I thought he just wanted to play with the toilet paper like usual), but to my complete shock, he actually went! Yea, there is hope in sight for only having 1 child in diapers sooon!!!!

No comments: