Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rodeo

My mom and I took Luke and Abby to the rodeo today, and as usual, Luke surprised me with what he was interested in. I went expecting him to love the animals and exhibits, but what did my child enjoy the most? ROLLING DOWN A FAKE HILL. I guess this is what happens when you live in Houston and only ever see flat ground. Oh well, that was the highlight of his day and it was actually really cute to see because Luke didn't know how to roll at first and figured it out by watching the other kids. Here are some pictures :-)




Oh yea, he liked the tractors too, but he didn't want to stand in line to climb into them, so he just tried climbing up the other side, that's my patient boy!


When we got home from the rodeo, Luke found his sunglasses in the car, and now he won't take them off. And he only wears them upside down, I don't have an explanation for this.

No comments: