Friday, March 12, 2010

Oil Ranch

Today we went on a MOPS field trip to the Oil Ranch and enjoyed an absolutely beautiful day of fun outside. It made me want to live on a farm....until a rooster got too close to me and I screamed - I then decided I am not meant to live on a farm. I love trips like this though because it involves lots of wide open space where Luke can run around and do what he wants!
Luke rode on a horse twice, which I was very surprised by because he usually doesn't like to be on things that move!


For some reason, the animals in the petting zoo all ran away from Luke every time he got close - maybe they remembered him from last year?


This animal was very interested in Abby and actually tried to eat things hanging off her diaper bag - I had to get Abby out of there before he tried to eat her!


I think the highlight of Luke's day was running around a huge barn of hay, and jumping off of it! Here was a mid-air shot :-)



Nothing ends a fun day outside better than a snow cone!

And in other news - Abby all of the sudden started sitting up on her own today! We were playing in her room tonight and she was holding onto the dinosaur and sitting by herself, but then was able to let go and still sit for awhile. I can't believe she is getting so big!!

No comments: