Thursday, January 8, 2009

The new year

Wow, I can't believe a week of 2009 has already gone by! We celebrated the new year by having both of our families over to also celebrate my birthday (29 and holding!!). I have always enjoyed having my birthday on a holiday so that I can celebrate with my family and no one has to work! Then, this week Luke turned 18 months old which is hard to believe. At his check-up, he weighed almost 29 pounds and nearly 34 inches long, both in the 75-90%. He is a big growing boy as always!! Then, we just got back from a few days with grandma and granddad while Vic made a work trip to Utah. We had fun, especially seeing his friends Mark and Sterling at ChuckECheese! It was very difficult to get a picture of the boys since they all move so fast, but they really enjoyed dancing to the music and riding some of the rides. Here are some pictures.


Luke enjoyed climbing in the toddler area



Mark was definitely the best dancer!



Jessica with Luke and Sterling


All the boys in one picture!

No comments: