Saturday, August 1, 2009

Children's museum

Vic and I took Luke to the children's museum, along with Grandma and Granddad, yesterday. It was really helpful to have a 4 adult : 1 Luke ratio.....he runs so fast that you need multiple people keeping an eye on him, especially when it is crowded (which it was). I definitely couldn't have kept up with Luke by myself, I am just not moving that fast these days! We had tons of fun though, I think Luke could have stayed in the kidtropolis area all day, especially in the grocery store and diner. This was the first time I have taken Luke that he spent most of our time there in the actual museum areas, not just the "tot spot", he's getting to be such a big boy! Here are a couple pictures :-)


Hmmm....all this food looks yummy!

Does real money come out of this thing??

Oops, I forgot to read the sign that says in big bold letters "Do not enter"!! Fortunately, daddy was able to pull me out of here! (This was a really cool area that Luke loved - you roll golf balls down different ramps and see how they move, Luke tried to climb into the area where the balls end up at the bottom)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Looks like fun! Loved the 4 adults to 1 Luke comment! And the last time we were there Mark loved that golf ball thing too. Good times!