Thursday, August 20, 2009

Luke's favorite things

Here are some pictures of Luke enjoying his current favorite things, which he asks for all day long!!!
Luke knows where I keep the craft materials and begs for "colors", which is the playdough. We don't know if he loves playdough because you can do cool things with it, like stick your crayons in it, or.......


It doubles as a snack :-)
Mommy usually has to cut short the playdough activities because of Luke eating it all!



Luke also loves to ask for my kitchen utensils, which he has decided he also like to use to eat his food with.....I guess you can shovel in more macaroni with a spatula than with a little kid-sized spoon!


And last but not least, Luke is obsessed with flashlights....in the event we ever actually need to use one, I'm sure all the batteries will be dead.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so big in these pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the picture with the spatula! That's what I think I'll use for eating ice cream.