Sunday, August 23, 2009

When mommy is away....

Yesterday, Luke had a night away from mommy (I was at a girls night out), and Luke spent the evening with my parents, Uncle Andy and Vic going to an astros game.....and apparently they let him eat anything and everything that Minute Maid Park has to offer, including COTTON CANDY!!! I was told Luke really enjoyed this new treat, I'm not surprised - what 2 year old wouldn't enjoy a ball of blue sugar?? And this was after he ate a hot dog, french fries, some barbecue sandwich and who knows what else. I feel like I need to feed him carrots and apples for a few days to make up for this. Oh well, now I know why he gets more excited to see his grandparents than he ever gets to see me, I won't take it personally.


Mmmmm....this is yummy!!


Daddy and Luke
Visiting with the chick-fil-a cow :-)

No comments: