Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meet the teacher!

Luke and I went to meet his preschool teachers this morning. They were both very nice and I just hope they are ready for Luke! Luke walked right into the room and started investigating all the toys, he didn't want to leave so I think it met his approval! Thursday is the big day - Luke's first day of school! I think he will have lots of fun :-)
This was the best picture I could get before we left, he was not screaming, this is actually his happy "say cheese" face. I will try for a better picture on thursday!



I could hardly even introduce Luke to his two teachers, he ran right past them to check out the toys!


After we met his teachers, I took Luke to McDonalds to play. We have only been once before and it was a different location....he apparently had never seen Ronald McDonald because Luke was fascinated with him! He enjoyed talking to Ronald more than playing on the playground...go figure?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are hilarious! I love the first one - you should use it in a wedding video collage when he gets married :)