Sunday, September 20, 2009

Abigail is here!

Abigail was born on Friday September 18th at 9:13 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. She is so beautiful and we are so excited to have her in our arms now! We got home from the hospital this morning and are enjoying being a family of 4 now.


Mommy is already enjoying dressing Abigail in girly colors and hair bows!


I had a wonderful and short labor after being induced friday morning. Abigail arrived so quickly, our families didn't even make it the hospital before she arrived (they had been waiting at the house with Luke until we gave word that she was coming soon). Apparently my children like to make their entrance into the world very quickly!



Everyone has wanted to know what Luke thinks....we aren't quite sure yet! Some moments he is very sweet and gives her kisses, but most of the time he is just oblivious to the fact she is here. Of course, he is also receiving lots of attention from all of his grandparents so we'll see what he thinks when they are gone and it is just the four of us.



Luke admiring his baby sister and .....
also pointing out and naming her body parts :-)

Daddy and his baby girl!


I'm really not sure if Luke even noticed that Vic and I weren't at home with him while we were in the hospital. I finally got him to come sit by me, and only because he was watching cartoons!


After Luke met Abigail, he picked out a present for her. I'm sure she will love it :-)


Getting ready to go home, and more fun with hair bows!


Abigail was very excited to go home :-)


Going to the car


Our family

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it! We are so happy she is here and so excited to meet her.

Amber Dagley said...

Beautiful pictures! Everyone looks great and Abigail is sooooo cute!!! Looking forward to meeting her.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! You both look fantastic! Can't wait to come see you all.

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

What a wonderful family. God is gracious and has blessed you abundantly. Thank you for sharing your beautiful children with all of us. Sherrill

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I'm so happy for you.

Jodi said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your new family of 4! I hope things are still going well, and everyone is getting some rest and adjusting. Hope to talk to you soon!