Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a dragon!

We took Luke to pick out his halloween costume and he picked out this dragon....we figured we may as well get it early so he can get some use out of it! Luke has just recently really gotten into dressing up (he loves wearing his pirate and fireman hats), so hopefully this will keep him entertained for awhile.
This is Luke admiring himself as a dragon the bathroom mirror!

In other news, Luke and I had our first conversation this morning as we were driving by the park....I realize this is neither interesting or humorous, but I am recording this for my own benefit because I was so excited!

Me: Luke, what are those?
Luke: Ducks!
Me: What do they say?
Luke: Quack, quack!
Me: And what do ducks like to eat?
Luke: Bread!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the first conversation is both interesting, humorous and exciting! I'm so glad he's talking a lot more - he will keep you entertained! And I love the dragon, too.

Unknown said...

It may not be any of those, but it is amazing! I can't wait until Orson and I can talk about the things we see :)