Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting ready for Abigail!

As you may notice, I actually changed the layout of the blog for the first time ever, yea! I had more than one person point out that the title ("Luke's baby page") and the pictures on the side bar were seriously outdated. So in preparation for Abby, I though the blog needed a new do! I am still working on a few details I can't figure out.
I never took a single picture of my belly while I was pregnant with Luke, so I thought I would take just one with this pregnancy, and I didn't want it to be one of me at 2:00 in the morning when I go into labor! So this is me at 39 weeks and waiting! I go to the doctor thursday and am planning on being induced this friday if she has not arrived by then, so we should have our baby girl one way or the other by the end of the week, we can't wait!!
Finally, you know you need to get this baby out when Luke does the following.....last sunday, when I opened Luke's door in the morning after he woke up, the first thing he did was point at my belly and say "MOOO!!!!".....I was mortified. I think this was actually because I had a big Eeyore on my shirt and that's the noise he thinks that Eeyore makes, but regardless, no pregnant woman want to be mooed at.

4 comments:

Chris said...

That's good advice. I will do my best to make sure that Noelle and I don't moo at Sarah.

Unknown said...

I like the new background! I also like your picture and am jealous of how tiny you are (my 35 week picture is 10 times as big as your 39 week - lucky to be tall!) Don't worry about being moo'ed at. It's better than when he called the fridge Mama :)

Chris and Sarah said...

I, too, am totally jealous of your figure! You look fabulous! Luke's comment made me laugh. :-) Noelle occasionally will say, "Mommy! The baby's getting BIGGER!" It's great for the self-esteem! Although, I can at least explain it away a lot easier coming from a 3 year old rather than my 9th grade students. Anyway, we can't wait to meet Abigail & are glad she'll be here soon!

Jodi said...

Love the new blog look! Can't wait to hear what happens with Abby!