Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of School!!

I cannot believe Luke started school today! He had a great time, he was excited to go and ran right in when we got there. I got a great report when I picked him up, he even participated and brought home a cute craft. I asked Luke if he wanted to go back to school and I got a very enthusiastic response, thank goodness! As for me, I missed him a lot and wondered the whole time what he was doing, but it was nice to have time to myself, which I will enjoy as much as I can before Abigail comes! Here are some pictures from this morning.


Luke and Daddy, we appreciate Daddy making special time today to take Luke to school!

Luke and Trinity before going to their classrooms






Luke ran right in!

On a side note, one of the things I did today while Luke was at school was go to the doctor. Apparently Abigail is very comfortable where she is, she has not moved anywhere and frankly, I am tired of getting the same report each week :-) Oh well, she'll come out eventually and we still have 2 weeks before she is due, but we are getting really excited to meet her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad the first day went well and he cooperated for pictures. Don't worry - Abby just wants to make a dramatic appearance on her own timing!

Unknown said...

I will pray that she comes on time and not as late as Orson :)